My eyes feel very sore during the day,and i cant concerntrate,and get light headaches and feel dizzy,
i skip lunch everyday,but eat well at breakfast and dinner,i think i intake about 1000-1500 calories a day, however i dont drink every much.but i never have,and its only in the last week ive started feeling like this,does anyone know what this could be. ?

dude, the human body can go up to two weeks without food, but no more than one week without water. Bottomline is: even though you may eat well, your fluids intake must be equal. What you are suffering is simply dehydration. Increase your fluids intake, or or fruits ( watermelons, pears etc.)
Good luck in your recovery

Hello there sharn,

I completely agree with the poster above me. If you are not drinking enough of water you get exactly the symptoms you have describing. In addition to this you can cause yourself some serious damage if you continue like that. If this is some strange way to lose some weight than you are doing it on a very wrong way because most of the experts in this field are going to tell you that you must increase intake of fluids, preferably water if you want to lose weight.

I hope that you will change your bad habits and that it will result in losing all the symptoms you have been experiencing. Keep us informed about further events.