I read about a leaky spinal fluid caused by lymes disease that might be the cause of all of us who have unexplained head pressure....negative cat scans and mri,s. I have been to hell and back because of this problem. Everyone who checks me cannot see anything that would cause this.

Did you get diagnosed?

I can't stand this anymore. I keep feeling this too - for about 2 years now & it screwed up a lot of things I do.

how can it be possible that we are so aware that somwthing is clearly wrong, but Drs cannot figure out the problem? Then to top it off, to hear the "well it could be"................ so frustrating

:-( I have been living with these sensations for over 2 yrs. The pressure is behind my sinuses, in my ears, and a dizzisness feeling. This is an everyday thing. I exercise, watch what I eat. I do smoke, but only a 1/2 pack a day. I don't know what is wrong with me. I don't have insurance to figure this out, so I am asking people on line to please help me. thank you

hi everone i have been having the same feelings as u all, head preasure, lite headed, ringing in the ear for bout 8 months untill a neabour of mine gave me a few of those little yellow tabs called diazipan, these realy do help i took 2 at nite before i went to bed and the next day everything was gone no preasure in my head no dizzy feelings everything was gone so i went to my doctor and told him that these diazipan realy help and he eat me for taking them, now all the preasure is back and dizzynes is back along with the ringing noise at nite all because he wouldnt prescribe me this medecation he is now telling me that i am depressed wat a joke