i am constantly hungry and could eat every hour,my stomach is big meals ,my stomach gurgles and i am putting on weight my stomach is distended and my stomach sounds like a washing machine especially in the morning. i could eat a complete meal every hour i only feel full up for a short period of time. %-)

It is very hard to turn to your problem when you didn’t report much about yourself, like your age, weight, stress levels, problems, etc….

Many things influence hour cravings but even if you feel like eating doesn’t necessarily mean they you are actually hungry. Eating wrong stuff like fat foods, sweats would always make you eat more and more. Sugar is an addiction and once you start with it you can’t stop-I know it myself. When I put my mind to not eating, it is only hard at the beginning but then I don’t even think about the sweats. However, once I start I can eat sweets every day every moment, which is really bad.
If you eat because you are under a lot of stress, if you are emotional and feel that foods would help you, you need another way of getting rid of the stress. Cry, or do some exercise to get rid of the negative feelings but don’t eat.
The more you eat, the more will your body want. It is a circle that will never end.

End if you go on low fat diet and eat very little, your metabolism will slow down and your body will keep all the food you have eaten because your brain will realize you are not getting enough food. This way you will gain more weight.

I reckon the problem’s in your head but if not you are free to disagree.

I know one thing - if between the ages of 12 and 20 you will no doubt eat loads.
In England, I ate constantly. Now in America, the candy or sweets aren't as appetising so I stopped feeling that hungry feeling. I think it is the fact that your body knows it can continue to eat and the basic instinct is to eat as much as possible in case of a shortage.