My question is about swimming and weight loss. Namely, ever since my pregnancy I’m having troubles with my figure and I can’t seem to regain my previous, slender figure. I admit that I eat a bit more than I should, but I can’t resist it. Tell me how efficient swimming is for losing weight? It would be great if I didn’t have to stop eating sweets. 

I must disappoint you, but if you really want to sculpture your figure, sweets are something you can forget about. Swimming is efficient for reducing weight, but if you swim and continue with your old diet regime, you won’t loose weight. You can only stop putting on some more. You also should bear in mind that effective swimming will definitely make you very hungry and you’ll have the need to devour enormous quantity of food after your training. That’s why you should bring something a healthy snack with you so that you can nibble after the training and raise the level of sugar in your blood. So, there’s no exercise which will allow you to eat as much as you like and reduce your weight. But even a slight change of diet combined with swimming can do wonders.

You will lose weight only if you burn more calories than you are inserting in your body. So if you want to lose weight and don't change the way you it you will have to work very hard. Also, I suggest you to do some exercises with dumbbells, because muscles burn the fat much faster.