I am a teenage female, and I do several hours of exercise a week (average 8 hrs), so I need to eat a lot.
I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables but also a lot of carbohydrates, but I'm always hungry. I wake up hungry every day, and eat a lot for breakfast to stop me from feeling so hungry until break at 11.15, and by then I'm starving. If I don't eat within 30 mins of feeling hungry, the hunger turns into cramps and i feel really sick. When i get home at about 4.30, i have to sit there eating anything I can see for about half an hour.
I have also been noticing small lumps on my neck, and I think they're swollen lymph glands, which might have something to do with this, I'm not sure.
I don't know what to do about this hunger as its' causing me distress and I don't want to put on any more weight, even though I need to eat a fairly large amount because of the amount of sport I do!
Please someone tell me if there's anything wrong with me!

There may not be anything wrong with you. If you exercise a lot, you will need to eat a lot to replenish your energy. It is normal for a growing teenager to eat a lot. Small lumps on the neck may be swollen lymph glands, or they could be something else. If you have other symptoms such as fever or chill, you may have an infection. If you are concerned about gaining too much weight, you will need to restrict your carbohydrate intake. Eat lots of meat instead. See your doctor if your neck lumps don't go away.