Hello!
I am new here and some advice. I have this constant migraines and I am only 19. I have been wondering if there are some massages that would help releasing my migraines.
Thank you very much!

Yes there is plenty massages that could help. If starting form head… some people say it isn’t good to massage the head, so massage the face and neck or better let somebody else massage this for you… this is much better feeling. Lean your head to right and then left side to stretch the muscles. You will hear cracking. Massage any muscles in neck that are strained.
Here is also one useful advice: press on two pressure points at the back of the neck (below the skull), which are two inches apart and keep the pressure for minute or two. This releases endorphins that help against pain.
Also good for migraines, is massaging back.
Massage or press on the fleshy area between thumb and forefinger.
And least, foot massage, there are certain points on feet that are connected to specific parts of body, and also head. I am not sure which part of foot is that, so you shall have to keep on searching to discover that.