For about three weeks I've been having constant nausea, feeling like I have to throw up but it will be a burp. My mouth gets dry alot, I feel like i have something in the back of my throat, and it's hard to swallow sometimes. I almost gag when I have to swallow, usually only saliva. My stomach will feel funny. I have no temperature, no vomiting. I have irregular bowel movements...I'll not have a BM for like 2 days then have a BM twice a day. I don't have a problem eating. I'm also real gassy and sometimes experience dizziness. My doctor thought i was just gas, but it's been constantly everyday for a long time, so I made an appointment for this thursday. Just hoping to see if anyone can help.

thanks.

I have the same exact symptoms that you are experiencing. I recently went to my doctor to find out what was wrong. Basically, I have to get an ultrasound to check my gallbladder and got a referrel to see a stomach doctor. I'm still in the process of figuring out what's making me feel this was as well. Although you did say you have no problems eating, I've experienced a loss of appetite, especially when I feel like i can't swallow. Really wish I knew what was making me feel like this!!

Okay, I have to say this just because I have experienced the same symptoms for over two years now. I have a bacterial overgrowth in my small intestine and it can create such horrid and strange symptoms like nausea, vomiting, that feeling in your throat, a feverish feeling (never actually a fever), gross burps and other passing of gas, irregular bowel movements (I'd have two weeks where I couldn't go at all and I took all of the laxatives I could and was about to go to the ER and then had a BM. Then I'll have terrible diarrhea for weeks and then back to being constipated for weeks), weird rashes, bloating, searing and extremely painful reflux, etc. I'm only 14 and have all of these and it just sounds similar to what you were describing. It could also be possible that you have gastroparesis which is when your stomach doesn't digest your food at all and when time's up for the digestion period, your stomach forces the undigested food into your small bowel and then gets crammed into your colon. I have a bacterial overgrowth of klebsiella because I have a motility disorder. One last thing is that I also have Celiac Disease and Pots disease and you might want to get yourself checked for those too because they could be causing some or all of your symptoms. The tests for each are:
Bacterial Overgrowth- Lactulose breath test and stool analysis test are the best ones
Gastroparesis- Motility test
Celiac Disease- Antibody Blood test and endoscopy/colonoscopy
Pots Disease- Turn table test and EKG (talk to a cardiologist)
I'm just wondering. Do you have a gastroenterologist yet? I think that would be helpful in figuring out what's wrong. It might be good also to get an endoscopy and colonoscopy screening just to make sure nothing serious is going on.
Good Luck! and I hope this helped. I am not a medical physician and I am not certified in anything, I'm just looking to give you some hopefully helpful information on some things I can relate to.