Hi, my name is Andrew, I am 16 years old. Lately I haven't been feeling well mostly because I have constant nausea. It has been going on for about 4 months now, I can't eat or drink anything without the feeling of throwing up. I have to start school pretty soon and I am afraid I won't be able to focus in school because of feeling nausea. I have told my mother to take me to the doctor, but she doesn't listen to me she thinks it's all in my head, and that may be true. But I don't think it's in my head I think there is something wrong with me such as the Celiac Disease. I have looked into it online and I have most of the symptoms. I just don't know what I can do to avoid it. Can someone please help me? Thanks! 

See a doctor! Have you told your parents? It could be your blood sugar so I would get it checked out! Get well soon hope I helped xx

i've had the same thing and i can see this was posted 11 months ago. was this fixed and how did you get rid of it? i am a 14 year old female and i've been nauseous for 5 months now from when i wake up to when i go to sleep. the feeling never goes away.l

Hey Andrew,

Did you ever get a diagnosis for Celiac Disease? It's a simple blood test to get started (I am a fellow Celiac Disease sufferer so I know) and I still suffer from bouts of nausea even though I follow a STRICT gluten-free diet everyday. Has your nausea dissipated?

How bout anyone else?