Hi there :-)
I am 19 years old, I am healthy to a point lol, a bit overweight but working on that. The Monday before X-Mas Eve of 08 I developed flank pain and had no idea what it was from, the week prior I had a UTI and so i figured maybe the medicine the doctors gave me didn't work and that it went to my kidneys. Nope that wasn't it, the doctor only found microscopic blood in my urine, she didn't know what it could be so she sent me for an xray. Nothing. Then i went back in a few weeks later and she told me that she had no idea what was wrong or what it could be and couldn't give me anything for it. Then i ended up going back a few more weeks later because the pain worsened. They then did another xray and then sent me to the nearest hospital for a ultrasound. Nothing again. They haven't done blood work or anything. I'm getting very frustrated that they aren't doing anything about it, i'm in serious pain, it's worsen about double since the last time i went in which was the middle of january which when i went in they had me pee in a cup and told me i had another UTI which was strange to me because i didn't feel like it at all, I feel normal and everything, except this constant pain that is in my flank area on both sides but mainly my right side. The pain did go away from the middle of January till the end of January , now it's back. Has anyone else gone through anything like this?

I had something similar to this when I was a child. It was Urinary Reflux Disease. It is caused by urine going back up your ureters and into your kidneys. You tend to get constant UTIs with this. The only way they could test for it was doing a special ink test where they shot ink into my bladder and watched where the urine went from there. Could be good to speak to your doctor about this.