It seems that my 15-year-old daughter is finally getting to know what love is. She does not talk about that with me, but I do know that she likes some boy from her high school, but it looks like he does not even know my daughter. Anyway, continuing crying is all she does these days and I just do not know how to help her. She is so hard to reach and this makes her even more away from me. What can I do? Should I do anything at all?

Well, problems of the heart are more or less, common things for teenagers. And we could say that they are important part of growing up; sometimes it is the first step toward the world of adulthood. Still, continuing crying is not something that can be overlooked. You must try to talk to her, but do not push too hard. Just let her know that you will be there when she needs you, she will address you with her problems eventually.