My daughter is 12 years old and on the verge of entering her puberty so you might imagine how stressful that period will be for both of us. But I am also concerned due to conditions like anorexia, problems with alcohol, narcotics etc. Although she likes sport, I am worried nevertheless. When can we expect start of anorexia in young women?

Well, puberty is a tricky period for teenagers and their parents. Kids start to express themselves and they can also get easily affected by the people and things around them. As for anorexia, I must say that modern trend that requires a perfect look is not helping your thing at all. You should try to feed her love toward sport and encourage her to continue with those physical activities, in spite of new obligations. Anorexia might attack anytime, you have to be prepared!