Hey there,

I have never been fat in my whole life. I was always good looking, handsome, boys just liked me always. My daughter did not inherited this from me, and I am very sad about it. She looks as the same as her dad looks – she is a little bit fat and she can deal with it. She is just 15 and somehow I think that she lost all her confidence.

Last night, I had really long talk with her. She was telling me how sad she is, how depressed and she asked me will I let her use weight loss product, because she thinks that this one can help her. I don’t know what to say, I really don’t have any experience with it, and I was hoping that I can find some answers in here.

Please, help me.

Grateful mom! 

Hey there,

First of all, I am glad that you have really nice relationship with your daughter. They are really sensitive in that age, so I can totally understand why you are worried so much about it.

I hope that you cook healthy food, because I think that is the only way you can help her. She is too young to take any diet pills right now, she can try with some sport and healthy eating plan. You are a big support to her and  you must tell her that she is too young for that in this moment. Maybe for two or three years, but I would recommend you not to let her that.

Good luck, teenagers are really hard! 

Hey there,

Of course, it can be dangerous, but it doesn’t have to be as well. All you need to do is go with your doctor and consult someone who is in this story as well. I have to say that she maybe can use it, maybe doctor will prescribe her a half of dose, I don’t know.

Now, I will tell you my opinion as well. I don’t agree with this because children, especially teenagers grow and develop very soon and at some different way.

You always need to be careful about some stuff like this, because it is not a joke.

Sit again with your daughter and talk to her. Maybe she will find something interesting in cooking with you, of course, cooking some healthy food.

Try this.

Good luck, it is not an easy job.