I had a most rewarding experience with my face and neck lift just 2 weeks ago. I have shared my experience with everyone I know.
My question is that I need dental work to replace a crown on my lower left side in the back. I've been told I may need a root cancal following this. I asked my cosmetic doctor just before surgery. He said in 2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks and I was going to hold off for a month because I have no pain in my mouth. But... my crown fell off last night and now I need to get something done. I'm afraid of having to keep my mouth opened as wide as I can when my stiches are still behind my ears and head. These need to desolve the ones in front of my ears have been removed and nicely healed. What do you think? I see the dentist this morning. I hope I get a reply soon. Otherwise I will let everyone know my experiences.
I seem to be a walking talking experience of cosmetic surgery.
If anyone is curious about my experiences I love to share because I had an awesome experience.

I'm glad to hear that your face and neck lift went so well. Has it been exactly two weeks? I think it might be a good idea to mention this to your dentist when you visit this morning. On top of that, you may want to check with your cosmetic doctor just to be extra sure that what you are doing is okay. Obviously you need to get the crown and root canal taken care of as well. I wish you the best! Good luck.