Hey yaall!
Did anyone hear for cosmeticsupport? What are they about?

This is a statement when their site opens:” This site is dedicated to All people who respect cosmetic enhancement and beauty everywhere in the world. Go ahead! Do it! Improve your body image, and feel better!” so, following those words, they are a community (if there is one) that supports people that are thinking about having a plastic surgery… I really wasn’t digging to deep, but what else could it be behind this statement?

Hello!
I recently had cosmetic surgery to say bye, bye to my double chin, I had the neck plication witha facelift, cheek lift, brow lift. It is going to be 3 months this coming 13th, July. I am still having swelling, especially under the sides of my chin and temples. As I understood it only took 2 weeks for the swelling to go down. Here I am and still a bit swollen. I also feel the bump, stitch under my chin. I was told to do massaging all over my face to move the insides which they doctor said its like glue. Do you think I have a local infection? the doctor claimed no. I lost my ear lobes and one he left it with the ears pierced the otherone has none.

Can you tell me by your experiences if this is right? or should I keep pestering the doctor that performed surgery on me.

Thanks,

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed**