I heard about face lift with strings. What is it? Is that some special cosmetic surgery? I asked around but no one knows. Now days everybody wants to do the face lift. Ten years from now no one will look old I think.

I have heard that The ThreadLift is called string face lift. But this is a non-surgical facelift. It is a revolutionary non-invasive facelift procedure that uses fine surgical threads to lift the droopy areas of the brow, cheeks, jowl and neck.

I would like more info about the string face lift and where it is done.

COULD YOU INFORM ME AS TO WHERE IN THE PHX METRO AREA...THIS PROCEDURE IS DONE..AND..SOME MORE INFO. AND ESTIMATE PRICING...THANKS....SUNDEVIL

There's more info on the purse string procedure at *******
Thanks for the discussion

**edited by moderator**web addresses not allowed**

Ok you lovely ladies I found the info, it is a Mark Traynor Face & Neck Lift Proffessional Around £30 26/01/2008 I know the website, but am not allowed to put it here. But a quick search for the product will find a supplier. It involves surgical tape and elastic. You tape up your head and attach the elastic, then hide it with elaborate hairstyle and lots of hair spray or you could use a wig.