im thinking of getting cosmetic threads for my jowels and neck and also aqua mid for fuller lips and a lower eye lid lift. Anyone know if theyre safe and succsesfull

I reckon that whatever you decide to do regarding cosmetic procedures and surgeries should be done by professional surgeons who are members of boards of plastic surgeries. This means they have a permit to do such work.
Before you decide to have a surgery you should ask all sorts of question about the specific surgeon and make sure they have experience in the procedures you would like to perform.
If the procedures are done by the experienced surgeons, I reckon they must be safe and successful. However, every surgery carries its risks and you can never say that things will work 100%.
Have you already found a probable surgeon? Have you had any appointments? When you say jowels, do you mean excessive vaginal skin or something that is on your face as well?