I am meeting with a surgeon Oct. 23 to discuss surgery for a prolapsed bladder. Could someone give me an idea of the cost, including hospital and anesthesia?

Hello there Carol

First of all I am so sorry that you are suffering from this condition and I hope that this surgical procedure is going to help you. My aunt had this condition which is also called cystocele and as far as I know it usually happens when the wall between bladder and vagina isn’t strong enough to support the bladder.

And as far as I can remember she was given general anesthesia and after the surgery she was given antibiotics to prevent urinary infections. She stayed around 3 days in the hospital and the doctor told her when she passes the test of urination without any pain that she is free to go. Full recovery is after 6 weeks I believe, and the cost of the whole procedure was around 6000$.

what is the cost for removal of bladder stone of 1.8cm x 1.5 cm

I need to have bladder operation need to know the cost. Thanks

Hi, my name is Carole too, and I have the same problem. Where did you have your surgery done, and was it a success? How much was the final bill. I live in Ontario, Canada, the wait time here is ine year! Look forward to hearing from you.