Hello all,

I'm interested in having lip reduction surgery for both of my lips and I was wondering if anyone had an idea about that this would cost? I know every doctor's pricing is different, but does anyone have a general price range?

Thanks

It depends on surgeon and region. In Canada it's cca. 30% cheaper, comparatively to United States. You said you want to reduce both lips. It could be from $1500 - $3000 with anesthesia. As I said, mostly it depends on surgeon. If you engage a star surgeon, it could be much more then $3k!

Btw. what's problem with your lips? Do you have misshapen lips? Are you Afro-American? I'm just curious ;-)

Best
^|^

My colleague from work visited Thailand last year and she decided to do lip reduction in Bangkok. Actually she went there for vacation but she has seen this offer and she bravely decided to do it there! She paid $700 together with local anesthesia and after 3 hours she was out of hospital.

Her lips look very nice and natural now. This surgeon did very good work.

the procedure costs anywhere from $900-2500..it depends where you live and how much you want to remove (both lips or just one).

Btw. Ivory, I've heard nothing from you for a long time. What's up? Any news about lip reduction? Let me know, I'm just curious ...

^|^
Best

hey "Best" thanks for asking...well i'm having money issues right now, i was gonna get a loan but did not want to go through all of this mess..so i'm saving money right now for the procedure. How are ur lips so far?..are they getting thinner still?..get back to me whenever u get a chance...God bless! :-)

My lips are fine, thanks for asking. Btw. my name is Monica so you can call me Monica next time :-) To be honest, I don't even think about my lips so often :-) You know, nowadays the life is running pretty fast, so I don't even have the time to think about it :-) Of course, it's a small surgery and everything went fine and I believe you’ll be also satisfied with your results.

Just post here when you get back from surgery, to let us all know how was yours.

Talk to you soon ...

^|^
Best

tell about price