I had prolapsed bladder surgery 1 year and 2 months ago. I feel very good now , but I've gotten a brown thick discharge out of my vagina 3 times in the past 4 months when I take a shower. I understand the Dr. used cow hide to pull my bladder up, and I'm thinking its the cow hide dying inside of me and my own cells are taking aver. Could this be true? I feel fine. Thanks Mary

It is difficult to say what the cause of your problem is but I can tell you that you should see a doctor about this as soon as possible, because it does sound abnormal. I can tell you that it is likely not a cow hide that is dying inside you with your own cells taking over so I don't think that's the issue if that makes you feel any better. Please keep us posted. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi. I had bladder surgery as well. I have the brown thick discharge as well. I also have a bad taste in my mouth. What is that caused by?

I had bladder prolapse surgery (second one first one no problem) this time I have pain in my stomach (sharp) at times bleeding if I am active (like using vacuum cleaner) a green discharge mixed with blood I started having problems about a week after the surgery could they have left something inside me