Hi. I have a right axillary cyst, about 1x2cm in diameter. i think it's the sebaceous kind and it's just superficial. I want it removed but I'm new in the US and don't know how much it will cost me. My health insurance doesnt pay much. I suppose it's just an outpatient procedure and uses only local anesthesia. A estimate of the cost of the hospital bill and meds would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Well, I don't know the price, but I can tell you what goes on. I had the surgery, "Excision of the right axillary skin" to prevent future axillary cysts. Just had it doe yesturday, still need the left one done. steps taken are normal, IV, they give you an antibiotic, and anesthesia is already known. Surgery was about an hour in a half to two hours long, no pain. I don't know the cost though, sorry.