Hello! I want to know can appendicitis pain be coming and going. I am asking you this because my problem with coming and going pain at right side of abdomen started last week. This is very strange. My friend told me that this could be chronic appendicitis. Is she right? Thank you in advance!

Hm, I don't believe that this is an issue with appendicitis because if you are dealing with appendicitis, chronic or acute appendicitis pain is constantly there. It won't go away and then return. That is not possible. You do have pain on the right side, right? Maybe something else is causing this pain in your case. You probably have some abdominal pain that comes and goes in intervals, but you need to let your doctor determine what this is. One of the symptoms of appendicitis is a sharp pain that is constantly there and it won't abandon you. I suggest you to visit your doctor and do several exams to determine what is causing this pain to you. 

Hello! I can tell you that you have not problem with appendicitis. I mean, appendicitis is not cause of your problem. Appendicitis pain does not come and go. You obviously have some other problem and you need to see your doctor and do some medical exams to find out what cause of your problem is.

Sooo u can have all the pain and cramping one day and cant be fine the next without treatment?