Hello people,
I need some information. I am 17 female. I feel awful pain on my right side of the stomach for the whole days (since I woke up); I vomited 4 times today and I have diarrhea. I feel really sick … Every time I go to the toilet, I feel like I am going to leave my guts there … Is it possible that this is somehow connected to appendicitis? I haven't got my operated yet.
What should I do?

Hey,
You poor girl… I think you should see a doctor as soon as possible and I think they are going to put you in hospital for two or three days. Yes, it is very possible that pain on the right side of stomach is connected to appendicitis and the other symptoms you have, also. Look, I was once in similar situation and I went to hospital. It is not necessary that you’ll be operated… Usually it goes like that, but not necessary. Besides anyone can get appendicitis, but most common is between year 10 and 30.
If appendicitis is treated without delay (prompt!), patients recover without difficulty, BUT if treatment is delayed, appendix can burst, cause infection or even death!!!! So, PLS, call hospital or let somebody drive you there and you’ll be fine in few days. Otherwise, there might be complications!