My brother was operated with Appendicitis. I would like to know what exactly this is. And do I also have this?
Thanks for info!!!

Hey,
We all have appendix, except if you had it also surgically removed. This is a closed-ended and narrow tube that is attached to the first part of the colon. It is found in the right lower side of the stomach and when a person get an appendicitis attack, it is under a lot of pain (stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting, also fever). Appendicitis can cause death if it isn’t surgically removed, while having an attack, since the wall of appendix contains lymphatic tissue that is part of the immune system for making antibodies.
Hope I satisfied your inquiry…

this is an issue that occurs mostly between 10th and 30th years of age. usually, to notice that you do have problems with it, you will have a pain accompanied with diarrhea and vomiting. but in so many cases, the cause for appendicitis is still unknown according to a lot of doctors. there can also be multiple causes for one case of appendicitis, but who can tell.

in most of the cases, I agree doctor will recommend the surgery and that is really necessary. two different types of surgery can be the option, but a doctor should decide. my grandmother had acute appendicitis and the only option was surgery.