Hello! I want to know how you can tell if you have appendicitis. I am asking you this because I have an abdominal pain. Please tell me what I need to do to diagnose appendicitis. I admit that I am concerned about my condition. Have you ever had appendicitis? I hope that you will help me with this. Thank you in advance!

Hello! I have appendicitis and surgeon take out my appendix. Beside abdominal pain I have had fever and I, also, vomited. When I got to hospital, they took me blood and urine and do tests. Tests confirmed that I have appendicitis, so, they emergency surgery. I hope that this helps you!

Hallo,
Having appendicitis is not something that will come and go easily. In any case you will notice pain in your lower right part of the abdomen. The thing is that the pain will be small in the beginning and will grow slightly next time you feel it. The most important thing is to go to see a doctor before your appendix doesn’t burst, because this can cause really complications. I am not sure if you can use anything else but the over the counter pain killers to ease the pain. However the surgery is the best treatment, because we can live without our appendix with no further complications. Do you have any diarrhea?
I hope this helped a bit

you will feel a sharp pain at the lower right abdomen that is so unbearable and you will definitely seek help from your doctor or emergency visit. at least this is how i am feeling.

Well you know what I have had these pains the emergency doctor said it was acute appendix and the surgeon said it was just a cyst 

I still get the pain from time to time and painful each time too last for up to 3 days what do I do who do I believe?