Hello! I have heard that there are acute appendicitis and gangrene appendicitis. I am pretty sure that I know what acute appendicitis is. On the other hand, this gangrene appendicitis is not clear to me. Can you explain me this? I am not expert in medicine field but I am concerned for my health. Thank you!

Hello! Well, gangrene appendicitis is advanced stage of acute appendicitis. Gangrene appendicitis is very dangerous because it can lead to death. Gangrene appendicitis is caused by abscess of appendix and appendix can rupture and because of that person can get sepsis. I hope that is clear enough for you what gangrene appendicitis is.

Hallo,
I know that appendicitis is something that should not be ignored. The thing is that your body can live completely normal without you appendix and I think that nobody really know what is the main function of the appendix. So if you have appendicitis your best and least complicated option would be surgery. Now the gangrenous appendicitis is a condition where your appendix becomes gangrenous which means that there is an obstruction of the lumen blocks the flow of the blood to that part of the body. I think that this is very serious condition where you will experience a lot of abdominal pain and you should see a doctor as soon as possible.
I hope that this helped a bit.

Hello, I had gangrene appendicitis while i was over in afghanistan. it took about a week to a week and a half before i got the surgery done and my family suggested i get a lawsuit for it bein so long. My question is, should i get a lawsuit or talk to a doctor and try to medically discharged?

Thank you for your help

I had a gangrene appendix back on Feb. 17th, 2017. I first went to the ER on Dec. 30th, 2016 and was told after I had a CT scan done that I do have enlarged lymph nodes in my abdomen but my appendix looked fine, so they diagnosed me of having a non-viral virus infection, to go home and rest and drink plenty of fluids. This lasted for a week, the first 4 days I had no appetite at all and just wanted water. Finally the pain went away and the rest of January was good and up to Feb. 16th, 2017 at 2 pm that same feeling and pain came back. I tried to rest for didn't want to go to ER for them to tel me it was that non-viral virus again. Finally at 4 am, Feb.17th I woke up and went downstairs, then I went back to bed as I climbed back into bed, it felt like someone just ripped my insides out that I almost went into tears, woke my husband up and told him to take me back to the ER. Got there at 4:45 am and they drew blood, urine, and did a CT scan. I was scheduled to have an ultrasound at 8 am, as I am lying in pain, finally when they started to roll me in for the ultrasound another nurse said they didn't need to do the ultrasound now for the CT scan shows its my appendix and have scheduled me for surgery for 1:30 pm. The surgeon ran late and it was 2:30 pm before he arrived by this time, I was running a high fever and very much in pain. They prepped me for surgery and rolled me in at 3 pm. At 4:25 pm as the nurse was waking me up, she was telling me that I had a mess in there that the doctor had to clean up, thinking it ruptured. When my husband and daughter came into the recovery, they told me they spoke with the doctor and said I was lucky to be here, for when he got in there and saw that gangrene had already set in. They kept me over night and was checking on me every 15 minutes for my blood pressure was 89/41 and stayed low until the next day around 4 pm when it was at normal range. The doctor released me at 6 pm and said to me if I waited any longer that we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. The ER should have ran more test back in Dec. when I first went in but didn't.

Went to urgent care told 2 go 2 WE 4 SCAN. Waited went next day 2 my internist. Never examined me told me go to E.R. took another cab there & in pain waited 2 hrs. In room waited after vitals taken. Got angry. & said I'm going home. I'm 68, DNR. Called Medicare told them & got name of person saying bill would be paid. Have systemic mastocytosis & in bad pain 24/7. Got 2 the point,"personally I don't give a Damn," take me home Jesus. Done with jackass doctors.