I was on deposit but I missed my application and I didn't have a cycle for 4 whole weeks and now I have been seeing spots on blood. The blood is a pinkish brown color. What does that mean I really don't know

Forms of birth control such as the pill and depo shot alter the hormonal balance to prevent the period from happening.  When you miss a pill or a shot, or you decide to stop, the body has to readjust to its normal cycle.  Chances are, your body is trying to right itself to its natural course, and that is why you're having unusual bleeding.

If you've been sexually active and having unprotected sex, it wouldn't hurt to try a home pregnancy test and see the results.  Otherwise, you can speak to your gynecologist about returning to the applications and what to expect if you miss one.

I have took 2 test and both was negative and I called my doctor and she said some home pregnancy test r not 100% right so I need to come in and take their test but like What is different from a home test and their test

Testing at a clinic generally involves a more sensitive urine test, and the option to take a blood test. A blood test can pick up a lot lower count of the pregnancy hormone than the urine test can, and is also the most accurate.