So on the 18th I had unprotected sex, I should have ovulated on the 14th according to an app I use, he didn't ejaculate at all, and had peed before being inside of me (which was a total of 2 minutes) also I have a 32 day cycle. I should have gotten my period yesterday but it came today instead. It came like usual, I put a pad on and it made the pad bloody, not enough to change it. I got it about 6 hours ago, and now at 1am there isn't much blood when I wipe. But if I stick a finger (obviously covered) up my vagina there is blood. Is this just a first day period thing or should I be concerned about implantation bleeding? Am I being paranoid? Should I just wait until tomorrow to see? Help help!
I've also got a yeast infection and have been majorly stressing out these past two weeks...could it be stress related?

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read this. On July 20th I engaged in genital to genital rubbing with my partner (we had undergarments on) and going through the motion of penetration without actually penetrating. He did not ejaculate though he and I were wet and there was no vaginal penetration. Three days later I got my period which lasted about the normal 5 days (ended the 28th). However, yesterday I began having an extremely sharp pain in my right hip bone which seems to persist today. Also, I am extremely gassy and feel a sensation similar to how I feel when I have my period (leaking feeling but nothing). In other words, I have my pms symptoms still. Normally I do have some minor pms symptoms after my period, but this is really beginning to worry me due to what I did with my partner. I am 18 years old and most certainly not ready for pregnancy. :(

srry posted this wrong!