I had a baby about 15 months ago, however, after giving birth went months at a time (4-7 months) without having any sexual intercourse. The other day my boyfriend and I had sex (for me, the 1st time in 7 months) and we used protection and he cumed. We we going to start up again but didn't because he didn't have a condom. After about an hour we made a poor judgement call and began again. This time unprotected. it only lasted no more than 5 minutes because our senses kicked in and animal instict was placed to the side. My question is am I more supticle at getting pregent even if he didn't cum? Was his sperm count low at that time since?

Well, his sperm count could have been low but from what I heard it takes about an hour.

Anyway, no matter whether his sperm count was low or high, if he didn’t urine after his first ejaculation, he could have impregnated you. The reason lies in the fact that some semen could have stayed inside of the urethra after his first ejaculation. When urine passes that way, it kills most of the sperm it encounters and the chances of that sperm coming out were minimal. Now, if he hasn’t urinated after his first ejaculation, his pre-cum could have picked up some of the pieces of the sperm that was left in the urethra and that sperm could have ended up in your vagina even if you had a 5 minute intercourse without protection.

Pre-cum is a clear liquid that comes out of the urethra and it has too functions-to lubricate the foreskin and penis before an intercourse or masturbation and to prepare urethra for the passage of the semen slightly before ejaculation.

So, precum is usually present at the moment they get excited, so it was probably there and if he hadn’t urinated, some sperm could have ended-up in your vagina.

I hope everything turns out ok though!

i have a question. if i was inside a girl and just started, to have sex, and the condom broke and i pulled out asap. but there was pre-ejaculation. is is still possiable that some got inside her or am i ok?

if i just got started having sex, and was using a comdom, and it broke but i pulled out asap, is it still possiable that she got some pre-ejackulant in her?.. i pulled off the condom and there was either the spermisidal or pre-ejackulation fluid on my head. i did use a spermsidal condom.