when me and my boyfriend had sex the first time he pulled out and wiped off his penis and the second time he did it again but my vagina felt extra wet and i heard if he does not pee after ejaculation the first time you can become pregnant from left over sperm.... o.O should i worry? o.O

Yes, it is possible for sperm to get into vagina that way and I will tell you how.
I am sure you heard of pre-cum. Everybody is skeptic about whether pre-cum contains sperm or not. I don’t think that it contains sperm but it could certain collect already existing sperm from urethra. Pre-cum is fluid that comes out from penis just before ejaculation and serves to make the clear passage for sperm. If some sperm left-overs are left from the previous ejaculation (if a guy hasn’t peed) in the urethra, then this pre-cum can collect this sperm and carry it to the vagina where it could meet the egg if you ovulated.

Has it been over 72 hours after your unprotected sex? When my boyfriend ejaculates inside me, I usually get that morning after pill to take care of the problem. However, the pill is not advised to be taken too often. Once in 3-6 months.

thanx 4 the advive and much needed info :-D