HI EVERYONE!

I HAD MY SON 3 1/2 YEARS AGO. HE WAS PRETERM BABY. ABOUT 1YEAR AGO I FOUND OUT I HAD CHLAMYDIA %-) , I GOT TREATED FOR IT. I DONT KNOW WHETHER I GOT CHLAMYDIA WITH MY PARTNER AT THE TIME (NOT MY SONS FATHER) OR THE GUY I CHEATED ON HIM WITH. THE LONGEST I MIGHT OF HAVE CHLAMYDIA WAS 1 1/2. BUT IM QUIET SURE IT WAS FROM THE GUY I CHEATED ON HIM WITH. AT THE TIME I ALSO HAD AN IUD INSERTED. I RECENTLY REMOVED THE IUD ABOUT ELEVEN MONTHS AGO. NOW I'M MARRIED, AND ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN TTC FOR 6MONTHS WITH NO LUCK. CAN CHLAMYDIA HAVE CAUSED ME TO INFERTILE?? IF NOT WHAT CAN BE THE PROBLEM? CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP, IF NO POSITIVE COMMENTS PLEASE DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO RESPOND.

THANK YOU,

JC_SWEETNESS

FTP= MY OVULATION PATTERN IN VERY MUCH REGULAR, I TOOK A CLEAR PLAN OVULATION STICK YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND IT WAS POSITIVE. THE RESULT WINDOW WAS DARKER THEN THE REFERENCE LINE.