I have lost a lot of weight lately and am curious whether IBS could be related to weight loss. My concern is related to the fact that for years now I am suffering from IBS symptoms that have become so boring I simply give up eating very often especially when I am at work where I want to avoid unease situations that comes along with IBS. So my question is could IBS be related to weight loss?

I know from my personal experience that it is very possible losing weight for the IBS symptoms. I personally avoid eating at all and I got lost too much weight and it has caused me some more serious problem the ones bigger than IBS is by itself. So when I finally figured out it won't bring me anywhere I have decided to do what I was advised by my doc at first place and that is called diet change. Now I won my anemia and fatigue that was caused by not eating so now I look healthy I feel great and I almost have forget how IBS symptoms are alike. But of course it is not about happy end for as you must have know it IBS can not be cured-but can not also trigger no serious disease either- it could also be controlled and that’s what I do I control my IBS by using simple diet that consists of much fibers, I never mix carbohydrate and proteins, my meals are very small and also very frequent-I have 6 meals a day and are fat free. I drink a lot of water but am never drinking it during meal. I also give up coffee and alcohol, the strong tea also is not allowed as well as eating chocolate. I have reduced on minimum levels the use of milk and milk products and I must tell I feel great like never before. Important is just to follow these rules regularly and you will improve your condition greatly.

I myself used to be obese, but now I am almost normal, after 3 years of intensive treatment, but not with IBS, with some products found on the site in my signature. I think you might try them for a change, if yours doesn't work.