For the past week or so, i have been constantly dizzy. it's worse when i'm sititing up or standing. feels like i'm going to fall or pass out or throw up. i've fluctuated between anorexia and binge eating for the past 5+ years, but the majority of the time i binge. i also take more then the recommended dose of Alli, the OTC FDA approved weight loss pill. could it have to do with gallstones? i also have an abnormally low blood sugar level most of the time, but nothing serious. i've tried sleeping more, sleeping less, exercising more, exercising less and the dizziness has stayed the same. i don't have insurance so i need help.

As far as your first question is concerned – I doubt that dizziness when standing up is caused by gallstones, or gallbladder problems. It definitely sounds more likely that this problem is related to your low blood pressure. And you don’t necessarily need health insurance for measuring of blood pressure to confirm this.

The only thing that is an issue is what causes you to have low blood pressure. Alli diet pills, especially when you are taking more of them than you should, definitely can be the cause. I understand that you want to lose weight, but no matter how many times you might have heard it – weight loss is not worth you losing your health! Not to mention all the effects of anorexia and binge eating.

I am new to trying this. I just gotta bottle a week ago and I was so dizzy to the point of passing out on it. I took it for a couple days and on one morning I woke up I was so dizzy I had to lay down in my room and I couldn't do anything for a while. I am not sure if this will go away after a while ?