I have been skinny all my life. I am 25 now, and I am still skinny. The difference is that I started to mind it now because all my friends look all grown up now, and I am still like a girl and I don’t like it. What would be the best way to gain weight? Thx!

Hi there! What you need to do is making patterns in your eating. Have meals at the same time of the day. Eat three regular meals a day and two or more snacks. Snacks should be high calorie, but nutritious food. You could add dairy products such as ice cream and butter in the diet. Use milk shakes and fruit smoothies. They are high calorie. You also need whole-grain foods, beans, potatoes, lean meat, chicken and fish to regular meals in your regular meals. When eating sandwiches, add cheese, when eating pasta, add meat sauce. Eat larger portions, but make them healthy. You could also use some of the dietary supplements. I think that the best are creatine and weight-gainer shakes. Though these two supplements work through completely different mechanisms, the end result is the same. Try weight lifting, so that you could build mass and not gain fat. Ask for advice from the trainers in the gym for proper exercises! Good luck!!!

The best and healthiest way to start gaining weight is to regularly exercise. That's what my friend did and it worked!:-)

well i think if you want to gain weight you need to take more proteins in your diet..Take more fish,eggs etc in your meal.They are a great source of proteins,and can help youin gaining weight..

Well i have to agree with both Lyte and DavidScott on this. If you want to gain weight food is very important off course. But it depends what kind of weight do you want. If it is just fat then no exercise is needed. If you want to build your body with muscles and body mass then proper diet and exercises are the best option.
The important thing that you need to know is if you do not exercise you will definitely gain fat. And fat weights less then muscles. So it is better option to exercise and gain body mass and muscles.