Me and my girlfriend were dry humping two weeks ago. It got intense and eventually I ejaculated. I think it went through my underwear because her underwear also has a stain on it.

She was wearing her underwear with a panty liner in it. will the sperm be able to swim through the materials and to her vagina? will she get pregnant??

We are both freaking out. When we did it she was 15 days after her period. Is that a fertile period?

Please help us by replying as fast as possible. Thank you.

That sounds like a lot of material to travel through. I think you'll be safe. The most fertile time is around 14 days after period

It is very, very unlikely that any sperm could get through all of that material, but just to be safe in the future, use a condom even if you are just dry humping. And if dry humping in your underwear causes chafing, try a penis health cream llke Man1 Man Oil to soothe and heal the skin.