Hello... a friend and I had sex on March 1st. My period ended Feb 27th. Im crazy nervous about this. We did use a condom, and nothing happened crazy such as breaking or leaking. Heres what is worrying me though.... Im cramping today. March 10th. My period isnt due until around the 20th. Though this does feel like period cramps. I dont remember cramping like this in other months... though I could have not noticed it. Im just crazy worried about it now. Could I be pregnant? What do you think my chances are????

If someone could help me I would appreciate it. I have been looking online at things and there are so many different contradicting things. I am still cramping today... it makes it day two. Does Implantation cramping last 2days? And I have no been bleeding. Thank you so much!

if you used a condom and it didnt leak then theres no way you would be experiencing implantation cramps and theres no way you would even get pregnant. i think you might just be worrying yourself so your stressing yourself and causing yourself to feel diff then usual. implantation is usually 6-7days after an egg is fertilized. and most women are fertile 7-10 after they get off their period. depending on your body. an egg has to be released to even become pregnant and theres only a small window a month that someone can concieve. so i highly doubt you are pregnant, cramping could be from having sex, having sex can cause your period to come early or late so keep that in mind. PEZZY-implantation cramping can last two days, it just depends on ones body.