I just found out that I'am pregnant, but I have been having bad cramps. What does that mean?

Oh well, abdominal cramps are so common in pregnancy, in the beginning it could look just like menstrual pains but later these could become more painful, at least this is what it was like in my case. The cramps were occurring occasionally, the most severe pains I had after some long walks, then I couldn’t move the following few days. This was pretty unpleasant pain so I was avoiding to have long walks until I gave birth.
But, cramps could range from the mild and harmless to the most severe problems. Have you felt any other symptoms beside the cramps, such as vomiting, chills, vaginal discharge, spotting, difficulties when urinating etc?
What shouldn’t give you headaches are just the cramps caused by constipation and bloating, or gases in the end, also if you are having sex you can feel the light cramps after orgasm. But on the other hand, there are some more serious problems, like miscarriage, preterm labor, preeclampsia, placental abruption etc. You could also have some urinary tract infections so you should maybe have some urine tests done.