Hello there, I am a guy who is 18 years old. I heard some things about cranial plates yesterday. I would like to know what those are exactly. You can tell me everything you can remember of because I am clueless about this subject. Thank you in advance for everything you write. I am really sorry to waste your valuable time.

Hi there, no need to apologize. You can't know everything. Cranial plates are some kind of implant for a human skull. They are pretty expensive to make by conventional methods. I really don't know much more about them except that they can be made of titanium or aluminum. That is about all I know.

i found this a little late but thought i would still respond.  Cranial plates are the bones in the skull that at birth are soft and not fully fused together as we grow the plates fuse or harden turning the skull into one hard bone, closing the "soft spots" of the skull and therefore giving mre protection to the meningies and brain and spinal fuid.  hope it still helps.