Do you have special plates? Personalized or with a favorite cause?

I don't really have a cause or a saying i'd like to pimp out on a plate, but i have no trouble with those who do.

I have Pfaltzgraff Midnight Sun, a black pattern....and not only the plates, but the bowls and mugs too!

Ah! Aha! Ahahaha!! Yukyukyuk!

i have special coffee mugs. all skate realted of cource

ok really it should be :umno:

I have some mugs from Alaska which I love.

Other than that--nothing special here.

I had a Happy Birthday plate painted for me 'specially by a friend of mind but the dang cat broke it.

My dinner plates are special in the way I've never had to throw them at anyone to get a point across. Yet.

My car license plates? I used to have a personalized plate on a lumina that said:

Dzothdr (best I could do for Days of Thunder)

I'm getting a new car this year and it will have a personalized plate.

I only use the specialty plates when we have company. :P

I'd really love to have the ST.Louis Cardinals plates. But I'm too much of a cheap a$$ to pay the extra $70 dollars a year to have them.

Texas has ALOT of specialty plates benefitting various and assorted causes, some of them are really cool. I've thought about getting one, especially since our standard issue one is so busy/tacky now with cowboys, oil dereks and space stations, etc.

Plates on my van: No. I don't have special plates for it. I used to have special FSU tags when I lived in Florida (similiar to my avatar). I'd get them again if I ever moved back.

Plates to eat off: Yes. My children were all given special ceramic bowls with their names and birthdates on each one after they were born. My good friend from Maine bought them. I used these bowls for their rice cereal and baby foods to feed them out of. My children use them each day now for their cereal. They're one of my favorite gifts that I received for them. My kids find their very own bowl special as well.

You mean you have to register your car with the government just to operate it on public roads? What's next, registering your guns?

:LOL: :thumbsup:
That cracked me up!!!
No special plates. All of the good china is also put away in storage. We do enough damage to the regular stuff.

We have a set of 12 for special occasions that we use.