Hello. I'm 28 year old male and just recently I have noticed some strange symptoms. I have never experienced anything similar and that’s why I'm a bit scared.
About two weeks ago I first time felt numbness and tingling in the ring and small fingers of the hand.
I didn’t know what could cause this but I didn’t pay too much attention on it but when I felt weakness of the hand I contacted my GP immediately. He told me that in most cases these symptoms are caused by some cubital tunnel syndrome! What should I know about this syndrome?

Hello. I know that this might sound bad but I'm glad that I'm not the only one with this syndrome. I have developed the same symptoms like you and didn’t know what to do. Then my doctor explained me some things about this. By its medical definition- cubital tunnel syndrome is pressure on the ulnar nerve behind the funny bone causing numbness and tingling in the ring and small fingers of the hand. Work may aggravate cubital tunnel syndrome secondary to repetitive elbow flexion and extension. You must be sure what activity is causing you these tingling sensations because the early symptoms of cubital tunnel syndrome usually respond to stopping the activity that is causing the symptoms. If the symptoms fail to respond to activity modifications surgery may be required.

I wish to God I never got operation.