Hello. I'm 38 year old male and recently I have developed some serious skin problems. The thing that’s bothering me the most is that I don’t know what caused it.
One night I have woken up with strong itchiness on my shoulders, elbows and hands. You can't imagine how this bothered me!
From all those scratching I have develop small wounds on these spots and they started to bleed which represented even bigger problem.
I have contacted my dermatologist and he told me that I suffer from excoriation and prescribe me some remedies but they didn’t help. So, I have contacted other dermatologist which told me that I suffer from scabies. Any suggestions?

I think you have misunderstood some things that your dermatologist told you. You see, excoriation could develop as accompanying sign of scabies. Excoriation, by its definition, is any superficial loss of substance, such as caused in the skin by scratching.
So, your primary disease is probably Scabies, caused by microscopic mite that is almost always caught from another person by close contact.
You shouldn’t scratch it more because you could develop wounds which often leave big scars.
Try using 5% permethrin cream and 10% percent sulfur ointment. This will destroy Scabies and than you should see what is best for treating excoriation!