i have 2 red bumps on both side of my bottom cheeks on the inside next to my anus. They are very painful. Any idea what this is?

Well, it could be a few things. It would be helpful if you stated what your are suspecting. For example, if you suffer from constipation, have problems passing stool, have blood while passing stool and BM are extremely painful, then your bumps could be hemorrhoids.
If you had anal sex with a person who is infected and you caught some kind of an STD like herpes or HPV or mulluscum, your bumps could be one of these symptoms.
It could also be just plain pimples that I usually get. They are very painful and usually occur when it is very warm outside or when I sit a lot on the chair or bed. I usually apply some antibiotic ointment when they occur but antibiotics can’t be used for hemorrhoids and STD.
If the bumps persist, it would be best if you saw a doctor.