i usually go once every couple days and when I do go it's painful. I can feel it tear or hurt from the inside. Then my anus bleeds. There is no blood in my poop but it comes from my actual anus. It's not a external hemerrioid I don't think, but should I go to my family doctor or the clinic? Or should I eat more fiber? Help

Yes..Go to the doctor to resolve it.  Plus you want to reduce the amount of damage as soon as possible.  Like if it's an anal fissure, you want to avoid making it worse (or larger) because i've heard they could be terribly painful and they don't go away for some people.  It would be like always tearing apart a cut on a regular basis.. Yikes.    

[WIKI- An anal fissure or rectal fissure is a break or tear in the skin of the anal canal.  Most anal fissures are caused by stretching of the anal mucosa beyond its capability.

Superficial or shallow anal fissures look much like a paper cut, and may be hard to detect upon visual inspection, they will generally self-heal within a couple of weeks. However, some anal fissures become chronic and deep and will not heal.] 

In the mean time, fiber could def help. I just noticed the date of the post.. Some time has passed since your post... How are things now?