Approx a year ago, I had a gel like cyst come on the corner of my eyeball, hardly knew it was there until I looked in mirror at times, then just a few days ago, noticed a gel like substance down a bit from that cyst that has 2 more cysts looking like the first one. When I had the Dr. look at the first one 2 yrs. ago, said it was benign, leave it alone, now these have appeared, what do you think they are and what should I do about them>

I had a blister like cyst on my eyeball..on the white part under my eyelid. I went to my dr. and was relieved immediately simply by "popping" it with a sterile needle. he drained it in no time with a q tip and I was happily on my way home. He did ask me to keep an "eye" on it for reoccurance. Hope this helps you
Tom

Had the same thing, and got it drained 3 times, but it came back every time. So going for an op on Tuesday.

3WKS AGO I HAD BLEPHOECTOMY ON BOTH EYES ALONG WITH LOWER LIDS LIFTED.  I NOW HAVE CYSTS IN BOTH EYES IN THE OUTER CORNERS.  SPOKE TO DR. HE SAID, THAT IT WOULD GO AWAY IN TIME AFTER THE LIDS RELAX THAT THEY STILL HAVE SWELLING.  AFTER READING SEVERAL OF THESE POSTS, I DON'T BELIEVE HIM.  THEY ARE VERY ANNOYING AND INTERFER WITH MY VISION.  I AM NOW WISHING I NEVER HAD THE SURGERY.