I noticed a pink growth on my eyeball. I could not see it until I turned my eye toward my nose. It looks lika a little pink ball attached to my eyeball. What do I do? Is this some type of cyst? Any help will be appreciated.

When was the first time you have noticed it? And do you have any uncomforting feeling? Does it affect your eye sight or it is just there and everything is normal?

Although you don’t seem worry I think that maybe the best solution is to visit your doctor. I am aware of the fact that no one of us likes to see the doctor and afterwards paying that bill especially if everything is fine but somehow I believe that it is better to be safe than sorry.

And it is known fact that the longer you wait to resolve something in the end we all regret that we didn’t something sooner. I hope everything will turn out well for you. Good luck.