For the past four years I have been getting this really deep pain seemingly right underneath my left shoulder blade. I have ignored this problem until just a few days ago or started to get a exceedingly worse. It hurts quite a bit when I lie down, or even if I'm just sitting down. When my shoulder is in this pain, and I put my head down, this sends a very sharp pain straight to my shoulder blade. I am only 14 and like I said, this has been going on for several years. Im not overweight or anything, and I'm fairly healthy. I've never had an injury to my shoulder before, so I don't know what's wrong. Most people on here who have this shoulder blade pain work on computers. I sometimes do spend time on a computer, but even so, it is my right hand that is being used, but my left shoulder blade hurts. I just would really like to know what is wrong with me. So if anyone knows please answer. Thanks! And also I've been getting random sharp (very painful) pains on my hands. Theyre always right on my veins, and I can always feel the vein throbbing when it hurts like that. It hurts for almost an hour before it eventually goes away. I don't know if this relates to the shoulder blade problem, but yeah.

you may have something in your shoulder or a bone might be growing the wrong way maby get  it propaley checked out

You may have some pinched nerves. Are you active? You may want to see a chiropractor, and also ask your pediatrician as you could have a nerve disorder. In any case, it would be best not to ignore it any longer.