My mother is suffering from dementia. She tend to forget thing like where does she live, all the people from our family, she also forget to turn off the microwave etc. Somebody have to be with her all the time. But it is not possible because my wife and I have to work. Does dementia requires professional nursing necessity?

I am a professional nurse. My specialty is nursing dement people. According to my professional experience all the people who suffer from dementia have necessities for professional nursing. You said it by yourself. Any person with this kind of disorder is not capable to live without help. The best thing of nursing is that it provides special care and some exercises for her memory. The dementia nursing is widespread throughout our country and you will have no problem finding the required institution.