Hi! I need some information about early onset dementia. Does anybody who knows something about this disease can tell me, please, could early onset dementia progress in more serious condition? I’ve just heard that my really good friend has a fist signs of this illness. I’m really worried about him. Thanks!

Well, I know a lot about dementia and I need to tell you a truth. Unfortunately, early onset dementia can be very serious disease and it usually progress in more serious condition. But you never know what can happen. Maybe your friend can do something to slow down his dementia. He must treat it really well.

Hallo,
Dementia is very problematic condition because it causes you to have issues with you memory. Dementia can cause confusion, apathy, loss of ability to do everyday tasks and similar. You might even notice changes in personality in your friend if he is diagnosed with dementia. The fact is that dementia is a condition that is not curable. You will be only able to stop the process or to slow it down. However you can never return to previous period. Have you noticed any problems with language in your friend? Sometimes problems in language are very often noticed when someone has dementia. It would be good for him to start the medication that will help him to manage his condition.