Hello. I'm 20 year old female and I was just wondering does anyone had maybe the similar problems like I do.
About a month ago I have noticed this mild discoloration under my armpit and I didn’t think it could be anything serious. I thought it will disappear by it self but it didn’t.
So, I started to worry. I know that it isn’t some fungal infection or anything similar because I keep that area clean and fresh all the time. But, I have noticed later that it has happened almost in the same time I started to use one new deodorant. Although, it doesn’t sound logically to me, I was wondering could this be from using some deodorant. Please help me!

Hello. I know that it sounds to you illogically but it is true. Some deodorant can't cause this discoloration.
The same happened to me and I have contacted me dermatologist because it looked really serious.
He did some tests and determined that it is probably caused by some deodorant. Supposedly, deodorant dries out the skin under your arms and this has something to do with the combination of chemicals that keep you from sweating and smelling bad. You should defintelly try to change your deodorant and switch to some good such as Dove or Gillette which contain antibacterial ingredients like triclosan that kill odor causing bacteria. I've also had good luck with deodorant stones. They're basically mineral salts that keep your sweat from smelling, so they're not anti-perspirant, but they work very well as a deodorant.

I have experienced with my armpits. Suggest you to try different type of deodorant like cream or gel. The cream was not working for me because of sweating and odor bad. I tried to use the deodorant with gel. It worked. I have my friend has same problem too. He used deodorant with gel that didn't work for him. I helped him to try deodorant with cream. It worked. Depend on individuals which one is good for everyone. Try different the brand with cream or gel. Alright.