Hello all I'm 25 years old and have suffered with anxiety attacks most of my life, they seemed to stop between the age of 19-24 but recently have hit back worse than ever. I'm going through this feeling and it's like nothing is real, it's like I have no control over my body and I'm not the same person, I go for a walk and it feels different when I've walked there a hundred times before. I worry I will go crazy or wake with no memory who I am, I've called so many ambulances for my anxiety, I've been on an ECG machine and every time I'm told I'm fine, I've had lood tests which I had a slightly elevated white cell, which has now gone back to normall so I shouldn't worry, but I feel Minot myself in my mind.I even gave up smoking of 7 years because I thought I'd feel better but I don't, I go to bed, fall asleep for 30 minutes then wake cent breath and then don't sleep all night in fear that tomorrow won't wake, I go to work and people don't seem realtheonlyway I can explain it is as if I'm in a dream and I'm going to wake and all will be back to normal,I've had anxiety all my life but this feeling in my head I've never had.... Is there any one who could give me any feed back. Thanks if you can

hey nick! seems like you've had a very hard life :( I have very bad chronic anxiety and I get some of the things you do and mine has seemed to got worse as I got older but a lot of this can relate to your diet and the foods in which you ingest . I have recently seen a nutrition doctor and she did a lot of blood tests and found that I am low on pretty much everything and have problems with my brain transmitters which all this effects my mood and my anxiety even worse! I suggest you go see a nutrition doctor not a everyday doctor it will help you a lot and they talk to you as if you don't need to worry about anything ! I can tell you your not alone and that you are definatlry going to wake up everyday! don't be scared and just have fun with your life I recommend you see a doctor around you like this first and they should help! but yes just relax :) !

Thanks for that savannah I went out with my family today and have picked upa lot I just don't like the feeling of a loss of reality, like I'm not myself. I eat fruit and meat regularly never really been a breakfast person and do not reall like v eatables and I've always been like this i just don't understand this loss of who aim, I even ask myself after talking to someone if I said something stupid I can't remember yesterday and can get tearfully, thank you for your reply how did you feel at your worst and Howard you feeling now?