Hello. I'm 30 year old female and just recently I have developed some very unpleasant skin condition.
You see, it all started about a week ago and it was just one small red patch on my back skin.
Then, with time it has grown and my whole back become swollen, red and itchy. It looked really serious to me and that’s why I couldn’t wait any more. I contacted my dermatologist for further evaluation. She looked and told me I have developed some form of dermatitis and took one small smear for bacterial analysis. She also prescribed me some antibiotics! Can anyone tell me more about this condition?

Well, you definitely have no reasons to be worried. Dermatitis is one of the most common skin disorders which can be easily treated.
I really don’t know a lot about it but I know that my sister has been diagnosed with several times in life.
You should know that dermatitis, also called eczema, is an inflammation of the skin. Bacteria enters the skin through small microscopic lesions.
There are many symptoms of this condition but- in generally, dermatitis describes swollen, reddened and itchy skin. What's most important- it isn’t anything serious and life threatening and, like I said- it can be easily treated with antibiotics!